THE RIGHT ONE FOR EVERYONE.
Established in 1998 and exclusively dedicated to the Corrugated Board Industry
With over 20 years of experience, Policart, located in Northern Italy close to Milan and to the Swiss border, has become one of the leading suppliers of anvil covers and urethane components.
With an Italian tradition and passion for delivering performance, style and quality in all red package, Policart offers a wide range of die-cutting blankets, anti-crush wheels, creasing profiles and equipment.
The ISO 9001 certified company relies on its highly trained workers in two production sites on several production lines.
Policart supplies over 60 countries worldwide. Distributors and agents provide valuable technical support and on-site training to the machine crews to enable the best life cycle for the maximum die-cut productivity.
For the activities of Design, manufacturing and sales of polyurethane products for corrugated cardboard industry and related applications, Policart has implemented and maintains a Quality Management System which fulfils the requirements of the standard UNI EN ISO 9001:2015.
Furthermore, our products comply with following regulations and subsequent updates:
- Food Contact Materials Regulation (EC) 1935/2004;
- Commission Regulation (EC)
No. 2023/2006 on good manufacturing practice for materials and articles intended to come into contact with food;
- Union Guidance on Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011 on plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with food as regards information in the supply chain;
Anvil-Blanket cover for rotary die cutting. Policart anvil covers are designed with the operator in mind. They contain no metal parts whatsoever, meaning that you can enhance your rotations without the fear and risk of damaging the anvil covers. Having a boltless locking section, this enables the anvil cover to be mounted quicker than ever, and at any location along the die cutting cylinder. The inter-locking design guarantees a strong and tight fit, and is easy to remove from the cylinder, vital for fast and efficient rotations. The urethane material is developed for performance and longevity.
Many customers experience significant gains from using Policart anvil covers, ranging from improved trim waste ejection, increased machine speeds, better perforation definition and less rotation downtime. Double Width Anvil Covers Developed for speed and ease of mounting, our double width anvil covers are now available for most die cutting machinery, cutting the number of covers by 50 percent on the cylinder enables even quicker rotations.
- Boltless mounting for quick and easy installation and rotation enable positioning of the blankets in any location along the cylinder.
- Finger lock mounting guarantees a strong and tight fit of the blanket around the cylinder and prevents rule insertion in the seam.
- Fiberglass backing for quick mounting and easy rotation also prevents damage and injuries.
- Innovative polyurethane mixture for: resistance to wear resulting in long lifetime; superior surface to crease against; easy to grind.
- Available in standard width, double width, customized width.
- Available in hundreds of diameters to fit perfectly on any machine.
- Available customized puzzle/jig-saw-joint for better and easier fitting.
Anti-crush wheels are available in many styles and sizes for almost any section of your machine.
The special designed spokes, result in reduced contact force between the wheel and board and are proven to reduce flute deformation.
The specialized polyurethane formulation together with a superb moulded shape, allows Policart to offer you high quality wheels in a wide range of dimensions.
Manufactured with the highest quality polyurethane to allow perfect grip onto the board for optimum register.
Wide range of wheel dimensions and different types: “Sun” feed wheels, “Prime” types, with polyurethane 85 Shore D hardcore or aluminium hub, in dual hardness for better fitting and longer performance.
Customized solutions and hardness from 25 to 70 shores available!
Stitch Flap Anvil Covers
Contact DieLine Solutions Today
The experts in print packaging machinery